Hi, I'm a lecturer in Software Engineering and Internet Technologies in the School of Engineering at the Swansea University (Wales, UK). I've had a long-standing interest in Literate Programming (including a long familiarity with noweb and Leo) and am a wiki enthusiast. I was therefore very excited to discover this site which combines the two in such a user friendly way. If you have any questions ask me on my talk page. Thanks!
 Things I've worked on, work on or plan to work on
- Hello World (Java)
- Hello World (Groovy)
- Hello World (Ruby)
- Basic constructs (Java)
- 99 Bottles of Beer (Java)
- Convert Object to String (Java)
- Convert number to words (Java)
- Conversion between numbers and strings
- Rot13 (Java)
- Vending Machine (Java) after one of my students.
- General tidying up where I see dusty spots and oily marks.
 To-do list
- Learn Ruby.
- Learn Groovy.
- Write some general introduction to computing articles
- Publish some of my Literate programs on this wiki.
- Use this resource in my own teaching.
- For research: Evaluate wiki as a way to write and document fairly large programs within an agile development workflow.
- Spread the word!
|This user has made all of their contributions available under the Creative Commons CC0 1.0 Universal Public Domain Dedication, including those before the license migration to CC0.|
| This user has dedicated their contributions to the public domain by waiving all of his or her rights to them worldwide under copyright law, including all related and neighboring rights, to the extent allowed by law. You can copy, modify, distribute and perform any of their contributions, even for commercial purposes, all without asking permission.